Tuesday, October 5, 2010

3 Weeks Old!!

Aryn is 3 weeks old today!

Updates:

- She likes to go to sleep at around 9pm after a nice warm bath every night. FYI, as of right now, she LOVES the bath!

- She wakes up at 1:30am and at 4:30am for feedings. She eats for about 10 minutes at 1:30am, then goes right back to sleep. Then at 4:30am she's up and wide awake until whenever. This is something I PRAY changes soon. If she can wake up at like 3am, then sleep again until 7 or 8am... I will be a VERY happy mama. But until then, I will cherish our late night (early morning?) meetings.

- Her hair is getting MUCH redder everyday. <3!

- When she is angry or in pain or unhappy or tired, she has the MEANEST scream. It's like there are little people in her bassinet poking her with hot irons. I've even looked for these little people because I swear they're in there!

- Bauer still wants nothing to do with Aryn.

- Aryn loves it when I blow on her tummy... you know... when you make the "pfffftthhhhthhh" sound on her tummy?? Anyways, she smiles sometimes and I SWEAR it's not just gas!!!

- Today was a bad day. She's cried ALL DAY. She wakes up - she cries. She finally falls asleep, 3 minutes later - she cries. I'm exhausted today and praying for a great night. God??? Do you hear me??

And here are some photos!!

Bath Time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tummy Time (in baby legs!!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy time!!

(this is my favourite thing EVER to see)
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. <3 So cute. She looks so much like her daddy to me. Hopefully she will get on a better schedule soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She definitely looks a LOT like Ryan. Guess we'll have to have another one to look like me... hopefully none look like Bauer hahahhahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet girl! I just wanna squish her she's so cute!! My boys never liked the bath when they were that little. You're lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you hear this all the time, but she is soooo cute! I love her pudge. We hope to meet her one day soon! How is poor Ryan adjusting to sleepless nites?!!! Joking.... tell him poor sheldon says hi!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!