Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Little Miracle

Wow. So one of our advertisers is a poet and she wrote a poem for miss Aryn. I teared up reading it and... I just can't get enough of how this poem is just absolutely perfect. Pat, if you're reading this... THANK YOU. I absolutely love this poem and I can't wait to figure out how I'm going to get this printed to put it up in Aryn's room. What a great memento to our precious baby girl.

OUR LITTLE MIRACLE

You are our precious little baby girl,
Our greatest dream come true.
Someday you’ll understand Aryn,
How much Mommy and Daddy love you.

You are our special red haired beauty,
When you smile you’re such a cutie.
We’ve been blessed with the gift of an angel,
Eyes so blue, so bright,
Oh, how wonderful it feels to sit and hold you tight!

You are so soft, so warm, so tiny,
Snuggled down in gentle sleep.
It won’t be long before you sit,
And then you’ll learn to creep.

May you grow strong and beautiful
And be happy your life through.
May you always know how much you’re loved,
And how delighted we are to have you!

BY
PATRICIA MULLIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!