Saturday, August 28, 2010

False Labour?

36 Weeks and 1 Day

I woke up at 4am with some cramping. The cramping came and went, and part of me was fairly convinced I was in labour. Which freaked me out because:

1) I had no one who could watch Bauer
2) I don't have any newborn diapers yet or baby wipes
3) I have no one to watch Bauer!!

So I prayed a LOT that I wasn't in labour until I could figure out who could watch Bauer in case I did go into labour. The cramping was low in my abdomen - kinda felt like menstrual cramps - and when Ryan was all freaked out he started reading (at 4am!) about labour and it looks like what I was experiencing is false labour. It's now 9:06am and I still have the cramps, but they're not as intense.

Sooooo.... we're chalking it up to false labour!! :)

I'm still without a backup for Bauer though!!

1 comment:

  1. If you still need a backup for Bauer, now that we're home, you can call us!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!