Monday, August 30, 2010

And so it begins...

Went to the doctor today for my 36 week checkup. Bullet points:

- I'm measuring 38 weeks
- Baby girl is measuring 7.5 - 8 lbs
- Baby girl's head is down - and quite low
- I'm 1.5cm dilated
- 1/2 effaced
- Braxton hicks are coming strong and frequent
- Baby girl can come at literally any time

I have to go to the hospital at 9am on Wednesday to meet with a consult to see if - should I need a c-section - am I able to get a spinal/epidural or would they have to put me under. Fingers crossed it doesn't ever come to that.

So..... we can meet little girl at any time!!

Oh and here's a photo of my huge belly:

(huge thank you to my good friend Aleesha for taking these photos and photoshopping my ugliness out of them!)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. that photo is beautiful! just like you, you fool. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!