Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 Weeks Old!

Aryn is 2 weeks old. Oh.My.Gosh. Time goes by so fast! Ryan and I fall in love with her more and more everyday and I find myself falling more and more in love with Ryan everyday as well.

Aryn Update:
BORN: 8.4 lbs, 19.5"
2 WEEKS: 9.25 lbs, 21.5"

My little girl is not going to be so "little" for long!!

Updates:

- Aryn was sleeping for like 5 hours a night and waking up for about 10 minutes of feeding. Which, sure - that's awesome for mommy sleep-wise, but it sure made for an uncomfortable sleep when I had sand bags hanging off of my chest by 6am! The poor thing wouldn't wake up long enough for a full feed in the middle of the night and it really made for a tiring morning. On the plus side, I have like 5 bottles full of milk in the freezer downstairs!

- Last night, however, was the total opposite. She was up from midnight until 3:30am and then up again at 6:30am until almost 11am. How tired am I today? Very.

- She poops a LOT. Every time i check her diaper, there's poop. Today, she pooped in her diaper, then on the change table, then she peed on the change table, then she pooped in the towel as I brought her to the bathroom for a bath. It was quite the experience.

- Bauer is very concerned about her. He doesn't really like her all that much, but he is very concerned when she cries and he even attacked a dog that was too close to us. It was quite shocking!

- She's now in #1 diapers. 8-14 lbs.

Here's some videos!

Newborn:


How Aryn slept the first week we brought her home:


1 week old:

1 comment:

I love comments!