Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Last 12 Weeks...

Well... the last 12 weeks have been nuts. I have gained an obscene amount of weight (thanks to nausea... it's funny how it goes away when you eat your face off until you hit 11 weeks and then it's the exact opposite - eating = throwing up), grow 2 cup sizes, freak out over every little thing, stop being able to go #2, pee a billion times a day, be exhausted yet not able to sleep through the night, have crazy ass dreams, break out, get horrible morning sickness that lasts all day...... and fall madly in love with a person you've never even met before. I can't wait until I get to meet you!!

Step 1: Find out your pregnant. Or, in my case, be really, really, REALLY sure.

Step 2: Get an early pregnancy test by doctor to make sure everything is going better than the last time.

Step 3: Go for your 12-week ultrasound and find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!