Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun Day!!

Today was just one of those days.

It started off with a bird who seriously let me walk rightup to it. This photo is not zoomed in. Unfortunately, it did not like Bauer trying to climb up the fence as much as it liked me walking up to it to take a photo.

Photobucket

Then came the pout. I have decided that my goal in life is to one day write a book about Bauer called "The Pouty Little Puppy." It will be an instant classic and I will make a billion dollars.

Photobucket

Then Ryan came home and he brought presents. Amazing presents. 7 boxes of presents. All thanks to a girl I've met - seriously - like, twice. Her daughter was born late in the year so she has lots of winter infant clothes and just gave me boxes of these clothes for free. THANK YOU, ANDREA!!!!!!!!!!!

5 of the boxes were infant - 3 months; the other 3 were 6-12 months. My daughter is going to be styling. And I can't WAIT to see her in so many of these clothes!!

Photobucket

Pretty dresses, warm sweaters - she is going to love winter much more than I ever have.

Photobucket

I have started decorating Aryn's bedroom a bit...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now the day is over and it's about 3000C in the house right now and I'm gonna go cool off downstairs with a very warm puppy and a very allergy-attacked husband.

1 comment:

  1. very cute decorations! and I wanted to note that I love the book "I love you through and through" it's such a sweet story!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!